Although we all have the ability and intuition to solve our day to day problems on our own, there are times when you feel things have become too much to deal with on your own.
Why counselling for women:
Stress and anxiety can find expression through:
- Your ability to think clearly
- Feeling fatigued and run down
- Unable to deal with day to day tasks
- Irritated with loved ones.
- Depression / general anxiety
- Unhealthy eating patterns
- Unhealthy sleep patterns.
- Heart and digestive health problems
- Diabetes and cholesterol
- Low immune functioning
A counsellor is there to help you express your inner feelings causing you to feel the way you do right now and to support you in in ways that can help get you back to feeling and being emotionally and physically well again.